TimTam Pulse Massager Manual
Thank you for purchasing TimTam Pulse. Before proceeding, please download the app “TimTam Pulse” in the App Store. Then read the instruction manual thoroughly before using the product.
(Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) provides highly effective treatment for body pain. TENS is used extensively and is recommended by sports coaches, physiotherapy, pain clinics, doctors and other medical practitioners. The TimTam Pulse is simple and easy to use. It provides quick and dependable pain relief at work and home.
You can select treatment area according to your situation:
Every program, there will be 6 modes suggestion (6 massage modes image)
Indications for Use
For temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities.
Do not use this device if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator, or other implanted metallic or electronic device. Such use could cause electric shock, burns, electrical interference, or death.
- The device may cause rhythmic disturbances to the heart. Do not use the device across or through your chest. If you are susceptible to rhythm disturbances of the heart, use of the device must be done under the direction of a physician.
- Do not use this device over your neck. Use of this device over your neck could cause muscle spasms resulting in airway closure, difficulty in breathing, and possible adverse effects on heart rhythm or blood pressure.
- Consult with your physician before using this device when you are in the care of a physician or have had medical or physical treatment for your pain.
- Continued use of the device when pain does not improve, becomes more severe, or lasts more than five days may indicate a severe condition. Stop using the device and consult with your physician.
- Use of the device on the following skin conditions may cause a condition to become worse. Do not use the device over, or in proximity to, these skin conditions: abnormal skin, skin that is not intact, untidy, unhealthy, open wounds, rashes, swollen, red, infected, inflamed areas, skin eruptions (e.g., phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins), or cancerous lesions.
- Electrical stimulation during common activities may increase the risk of injury. Do not use the device when in the bath or shower, sleeping, driving, and operating of machinery or any activity in which electrical stimulation can put you at risk of injury.
- Do not use this device around electronic monitoring equipment. Using the device around electronic monitoring equipment (e.g., cardiac monitors, ECG alarms) may cause equipment malfunction.
- The effect, and safety, of using the device on children, during pregnancy, or use across the head has not been evaluated or established and is unknown. Do not use the device on children or let children handle the device. Do not use this device if you are pregnant, or suspect that you are pregnant, unless under the direction of your physician. Do not apply the device across your head.
- Using the device when you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy or heart disease may cause unexpected reactions. Always consult your physician before using the device.
- Isolated cases of skin irritation or burns may occur due to electrical stimulation or adhesive medium (gel pads).
- Stop using the device and consult with your physician if you experience adverse reactions from use of this device.
PREPARE your TimTam Device
Downloading the "TimTam" from APP Store.
- Connect the electrode gel pad to the device.
- Peel off the film on the gel pad.
- Attach the product to the area where you wish to use it.
- Wipe any sweat off the area to be used before attaching.
- Touch the adhesive (gel surface) as little as possible.
- Stick the gel pad to your skin. If there is a gap where it is stuck on electricity will not flow evenly across the entire surface of the gel sheets and you may feel a strong stimulus or pain.
- Turning the Power ON.
- The Blue indication light twinkles when the power comes on.
- Turning the Bluetooth on and also open the APP on your phone at the same time. Press “Connect TimTam Pulse”
- Wireless device
- 4 Electrode gel pads
- 1 Charger with USB extension cable
- 1 User manual