Returns & Warranty Policy
RMA authorization required - email us at email@example.com
Returned within first 30 days of purchase
Company will provide prepaid return shipping label for authorized returns
Received in like new condition
No restocking fee if authorized return is received within first 30 days; 25% restocking fee is authorized return is received after the first 30 days
Terms of Policy
This product is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty, except as provided herein. In association with the product, our company makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of noninfringement of third party rights. Use of the product by a user is at the user’s risk.
What does this warranty cover?
- it covers any defects in material
- it covers any defects in workmanship under normal use
What will we do to correct problems?
- the company will replace the product, at no cost, for the original purchaser at the discretion of the company, the price of product can be refunded
How long does the coverage last?
- 1 year warranty on the product
What does this warranty not cover?
- damage of product resulting from negligence
- damage of product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product
- damage caused by natural disaster
- theft or loss of the product
- damage of product resulting from misuse
What do you have to do?
- the product must be returned in its original packaging
- a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) is required and can be obtained by emailing us.
- all documents and accessories shipped with the product must be included in the package
- the company is responsible for shipping and handling for authorized returned products